Monday, September 15, 2008

Here I am

Well, here I am, sitting in front of my computer looking for something to do, rather then doing the things I should. My oldest is at school and My little one is asleep on my bed. So..., I guess I could call this my free time, Right?

I've thought about making a spot here since I found out there was such a place, but I wasn't sure if anyone would even be interested since I already put things on my myspace. But, I realized other people might want to see my pics and see whats going on with my family who don't have a myspace, like my mom:) So here goes! Give me a week or so and I hope to have pics up and maybe a coherent blog.

Thanks, Misty

2 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers!! I wasn't sure about starting mine either since I post pics and stuff on my myspace also, but there is alot of our family who don't have myspaces. Looking forward to reading your posts and checking in with what your family has going on!

Dana

lynn said...

lol!! just another distraction from housework!!!